In the world of business, connecting the dots from experience to financial impact is an essential skill. Transforming customer engagement, Voice of Customer (VoC) insights, and Journey Maps into tangible financial outcomes poses a significant challenge for most organizations. To gain buy-in from the C-Suite and key stakeholders, it’s crucial to illustrate how Experience Management translates into clear, measurable business results.
In this exclusive webinar, Diane Magers will guide you through the journey of aligning your customer and employee experience strategy with financial success. She’ll explore how to pinpoint, measure, and attain benefits such as increased revenue per customer, call reduction, reduced attrition, referral growth, and reduced cost-to-serve through CX improvements, all while actively engaging your customers.
You'll walk away knowing how to:
- DEFINE the most effective CX measures and metrics for your organization
- MASTER the art and science of quantifying the value of customer experience
- NAVIGATE common pitfalls in quantifying CX value and gain tips for mitigation
- ESTABLISH a structured approach to embedding CX benefits into internal processes and governance
- EXPLORE innovative perspectives on business results and return on investment (ROI)
Don't miss this opportunity to transform your customer and employee experience strategy into tangible financial success! Register today!
October 19th, 2023 at 9:30am PDT, 12:30pm EDT, 5:30pm BST