Most contact center leaders view the touchpoint from agent to customer as the most important. The rise of chatbots and AI has changed that. The touchpoint from contact center leaders to their employees has become essential in order to introduce these new technologies as a form of empowerment rather than a total replacement. With turnover increasing and employee engagement plummeting, focusing on this touchpoint is vital for employees to interact with customers in a more efficient and emotionally intelligent way. Join Jim Rembach, Editor in Chief of CX Global Media, and learn how to seamlessly weave great technology with happy, empowered contact center agents..
- The biggest contact center opportunity that most organizations miss
- Why motivating people doesn’t work and what does
- The critical-to-success behaviors and skills that lead to success
- The 12 reasons why the leader to agent touchpoint fails
- Your 3 New must-have skills in the new COVID era
Thursday December 17th, 2020 at 11AM PST, 2PM EST, 7PM GMT