The most important asset of any call center are the employees. To provide a better customer experience, build brand loyalty and increase your revenue and bottom line, keeping your employees engaged is critical. This can be hard to do. Even when you feel like you have this nailed down, your tactics could become stale. Are you looking for new ways to engage your employees in either work at home environment or traditional brick and mortar?
Author of the new book The Leadership Toolbox and Chief Operating Officer of Sinousia, Vicki Brackett shares creative and proven ways to do just that, such as:
- Intellectually and emotionally engage employees so performance increases
- Tips to reduce absenteeism – almost immediately
- Understand what motivates your employees and capitalize on it
- Motivate and engage employees to buy into your goals
- Simple ways to increase the leadership mindset in your employees
These strategies have been vetted by thousands of employees and have a track record of making immediate impact to customer service satisfaction scores, sales conversion, absenteeism and employee retention. When it comes to employee performance, you must be proactive on the front-end, or you are forced to be reactive on the back end!
July 18th, 2019 11:00am PDT, 2:00PM EDT, 7:00PM GMT